flax magic is pressed from certified organic seed from the flax plant Linum usitatissimum(Linseed), hemp, golden flax and evening primrose plants. Uncertified blackcurrant seed oil is added. The oil is high quality, extra virgin, unrefined, and containing no toxic substances or cholesterol. The oils are cold pressed in the absence of light, air and reactive metals and packaged in black HDPE plastic to further protect it against light damage.
flax magic has been specifically designed for children. flax magic contains 51% Omega-3 and has been carefully balanced to provide optimum health for young bodies.
Features of flax magic
- flax magic is a unique blend of cold pressed, unrefined, extra virgin, organic seed oils from flax, hemp, golden flax, evening primrose and blackcurrant.
- flax magic contains 51% Omega 3, 27% Omega-6 and 13% Omega-9
- Gluten free so can be enjoyed by those that suffer from Coeliac Disease.
- flax magic is cold pressed in the absence of light, air and reactive metals and is Certified Organic.
- flax magic is packaged in recyclable, BPA free, black HDPE plastic under an inert gas blanket to further protect it against light and oxygen.
Advantages of choosing flax magic:
- We take the purest, high-quality ingredients and combine them with our own flax seed oil to give your child the best goodness in every bottle
- flax magic is a unique formula for children that provides the essential Omega-3, free from metals and toxins that can be found in other Omega-3 sources such as fish oil.
- The authenticity of the batch by batch traceability, each bottle can be traced all the way back to the paddock where the seed was grown.
- Our oils are sustainably farmed, preserving our natural resources and are certified organic.
Benefits of having flax magic in your diet:
- flax magic is designed to optimise the development of young bodies through Omegas in a well-balanced diet.
- flax magic is fundamental to building strong brains, eyes and assisting in the development and learning of your child.
- Suitable for vegan and vegetarians wanting to add an extra nutritional boost to their daily diet.
- The Omega-3 and 6’s that your child will get from flax magic provide the structural and energy requirements of their very rapidly growing brain.
- Babies need 50% of their calories from fat to fuel growth.
- flax magic will assist with the growth of the neural connections necessary to achieve their mental, physical and emotional potential.
- flax magic provides a good balance of Essential Fatty Acids to grow healthy cell membranes, which are necessary to:
- reduce allergic conditions
- help regulate mood and energy levels
- strengthen the immune system
Flax seed oil is delicious mixed into your food and can enhance the flavour because it adds a creaminess.
Try these ideas to instantly improve the nutritive value of your meal:
- Drizzle over hot vegetables
- Use to mash potatoes instead of butter or milk
- Mix into soups or stews (after cooking is finished)
- Add to porridge
- Blend into smoothies
- Stir into yoghurt or cottage cheese with fresh fruit (the sulphur containing proteins combine with Omega-3 to help the transport of oxygen in the body)
- Add in fresh fruit or vegetable juice
- Use as a dipping oil for fresh bread
- Drizzle over hot pasta
- Mix into butter for spreading
Flax seed oil can be used on cold, warm and hot foods just prior to serving, but should never be cooked or fried as this destroys its health giving properties and makes them toxic. Never reheat food containing flax seed oil.