flax boost is pressed from certified organic seeds of the flax plant Linum usitatissimum (Linseed) and Evening Primrose. Uncertified blackcurrant seed oil is added. The oil is high quality, extra virgin, unrefined, containing no toxic substances or cholesterol. The oils are cold pressed in the absence of light, air and reactive metals and packaged in black HDPE plastic to further protect it against light damage.
flax boost is specifically designed to give a quick response for people new to flax seed oil or with specific dietary needs or with conditions such as eczema, asthma, diabetes or arthritis.
Features of flax boost
- Pure, cold pressed, unrefined, extra virgin seed oils from flax, black currant and evening primrose.
- flax boost contains 59% Omega 3, 19% Omega-6 and 14% Omega-9.
- Gluten free so can be enjoyed by those that suffer from Coeliac Disease.
- flax boost is cold pressed in the absence of light, air and reactive metals and is Certified Organic.
- flax boost is packaged in recyclable, BPA free, black HDPE plastic under an inert gas blanket to further protect it against light and oxygen.
Advantages of choosing flax boost:
- We take the purest, high-quality ingredients and combine them with our own flax seed oil to give you the best goodness in every bottle.
- flax boost uses the secondary Omega 3 and Omega 6 of black currant and evening primrose to boost your body’s ability to utilise Essential Fatty Acids.
- The authenticity of the batch by batch traceability, each bottle can be traced all the way back to the paddock where the seed was grown.
- Our oils are sustainably farmed, preserving our natural resources and are certified organic.
Benefits of having flax boost in your diet:
- flax boost is specifically designed for people new to flax seed oil or with specific dietary needs.
- flax boost contains secondary Omega-3 and 6 oils to provide a quick response to new users of flax seed oil to encourage on-going use.
- Suitable for vegan and vegetarians wanting to add an extra nutritional boost to their daily diet.
- flax boost is particularly beneficial for those with Diabetes, as their D6D enzyme pathway is blocked.This product has many potential benefits for people that have conditions such as eczema, arthritis and asthma that most likely have an Omega-3 and 6 imbalance contributing to their condition.
Advantages of choosing flax fibre fruity boost:
- We take our flax fibre and blend it with the best quality ingredients to give you a scrumptious fruity blend that is a tasty and nutritious addition to your diet.
- flax fibre fruity boost is an excellent source of high-quality dietary fibre, which can be used as a more gentle and nutritious alternative to psyllium husks and other Fibre supplements / bowel regulators.
- The authenticity of the batch by batch traceability, each pottle can be traced all the way back to its origin.
- flax fibre fruity boost has been produced in New Zealand and is Certified Organic by AsureQuality - an independent, government-approved certifying agency.
Benefits of having flax fibre fruity boost in your diet:
- flax fibre fruity boost contains a broad spectrum of vitamins and minerals, particularly vitamin C and potassium. It is also a powerful source of antioxidant phytoestrogens, polyphenols, and anti-inflammatory essential amino acids
- Among the most important effects of this beneficial nutrient combination is the ability to inhibit free radicals (a biological component attributed to disease and ageing).
- flax fibre fruity boost is a taste hit, with the intense and zingy flavour of blackcurrants and other delicious berry fruits providing you with a boost to your daily smoothie.
- Both constipation and diarrhoea respond well to this blend, due to its mix of soluble and insoluble dietary fibre and its Omega-3 Essential Fatty Acid content.
Is a good source of Lignans which may have a powerful immune boosting effect and act as plant oestrogens to balance hormonal fluctuations