flax original is pressed from certified organic flax seed, Linum usitatissimum (Linseed). The oil is high quality, extra virgin, unrefined and contains no toxic substances or cholesterol. It is cold pressed in the absence of light, air and reactive metals and packaged in black HDPE plastic under an inert gas blanket to further protect it against light and oxygen.
Made from 100% pure cold-pressed flax seed oil, flax original is our most widely used product for topping up Omega-3 levels. flax original is a great everyday oil for the whole family and it tastes great too.
Features of flax original
- flax original is 100% pure, cold pressed, unrefined, extra virgin, organic flax seed oil of the highest quality.
- flax original contains 61% Omega 3, 17% Omega-6 and 14% Omega-9.
- Gluten free so can be enjoyed by those that suffer from Coeliac Disease.
- flax original is cold pressed in the absence of light, air and reactive metals and is Certified Organic.
- flax original is packaged in recyclable, BPA-free, black HDPE plastic under an inert gas blanket to further protect it against light and oxygen.
Advantages of choosing flax original:
- We add nothing and take nothing away so you are getting 100% purity and goodness in every bottle.
- The rich, nutty flavour makes flax original a great addition to your favourite recipes - our oil is better tasting than most flax seed oil on the market.
- The authenticity of the batch by batch traceability, each bottle can be traced all the way back to the paddock where the seed was grown.
- Our oils are sustainably farmed, preserving our natural resources and are certified organic.
Benefits of having flax original in your diet:
- flax original is for those who have been using flax seed oil for several years and have no serious health concerns.
- flax original is a great nutritional oil for the whole family, one bottle can be used for everyone.
- Suitable for vegan and vegetarians wanting to add a nutritional boost to their daily diet.
- Omega-3 imbalance is commonly highlighted by some form of skin problem. Dry skin and hair conditions and/or soft or brittle nails can be greatly improved through the daily use of flax original.
- flax original is the perfect way to top up your Omega-3 levels if you are experiencing symptoms of Omega-3 deficiency.
Advantages of choosing flax fibre- LSA:
- We take our flax fibre and blend it with the best quality ingredients to give you a crunchy, nutty blend that is a tasty addition to your diet.
- flax fibre - LSA is an excellent source of high quality dietary fibre, which can be used as a more gentle and nutritious alternative to psyllium hulls and other Fibre supplements / bowel regulators.
- Authenticity of batch by batch traceability, each pottle can be traced all the way back to the paddock where the seed was grown.
- flax fibre - LSA has been produced in New Zealand and is Certified Organic by AsureQuality - an independent, government approved certifying agency.
Benefits of having flax fibre- LSA in your diet:
- flax fibre - LSA is an excellent source of high quality dietary fibre, omega 3 essential fatty acids and protein.
- flax fibre - LSA is a fine organic flax seed meal that is great nutritional food for your whole family it is very low carbohydrate, so is good for diabetics and athletes, with the added benefits of nuts.
- Suitable for vegan and vegetarians wanting to add an extra nutritional boost to their daily diet.
- flax fibre - LSA is used on a daily basis as an important component of the Liver Cleansing Diet – a bestselling book by Dr Sandra Cabot.
- Both constipation and diarrhoea respond well to this blend, due to its mix of soluble and insoluble dietary fibre and its Omega-3 Essential Fatty Acid content. Some people find flax fibre – LSA helpful for Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
- Flax fibre - LSA is 28% protein which is essential for cell rejuvenation.