Flax Fibre Balancing Greens is a natural blend of green superfoods, which have been blended specifically with high quality, exceptional tasting organic & natural ingredients to compliment your diet and provide dietary fibre. Embrace the healing properties of plants.
Features of Flax Fibre Balancing Greens
- Flax Fibre Balancing Greens is a natural blend of raw Flax Seed Flour, Pumpkin Flour, spirulina, black currant extract, kelp, barley leaf, wheat leaf, kale leaf and chlorella.
- Good source of vegetable antioxidants and green nutrition to boost your daily diet from nature’s super greens to support your body into an alkaline state.
- Gluten free so can be enjoyed by those that suffer from Coeliac Disease.
- Flax Fibre Balancing Greens is a nutrient-rich superfood that is a source of Iron, Iodine, Magnesium and Chlorophyll.
- Flax Fibre Balancing Greens is packaged in a black LLDPE plastic sachet under an inert gas blanket to further protect it against light and oxygen
Advantages of choosing Flax Fibre Balancing Greens:
- We take our Flax Fibre and blend it with the highest quality ingredients to give you a rich green blend that is a tasty and nutritious addition to your diet.
- Flax Fibre Balancing Greens is a good source of Dietary Fibre, which contribute to regular laxation. It is a well-balanced source of soluble and insoluble dietary fibre.
- The authenticity of the batch by batch traceability, each package can be traced all the way back to its origin.
- Flax Fibre Balancing Greens has been produced in New Zealand and is Certified Organic by AsureQuality
Benefits of having Flax Fibre Balancing Greens in your diet:
- Flax Fibre Balancing Greens is a vibrantly green blend and the ingredients have long been used as they support healthy energy levels and cleansing the body.
- Suitable for vegan and vegetarians wanting to add an extra nutritional boost to their daily diet.
- Flax Fibre Balancing Greens is a highly bioavailable source of Iron which is necessary for normal immune system function, oxygen transport and cell division. Iron also contributes to normal blood formation, energy production, the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and cognative function and in Children, contributes to normal growth and development.
- Flax Fibre Balancing Greens is a good source of Iodine, which is necessary for normal production of thyroid hormones, energy metabolism and neurological function. Iodine also contributes to normal cognitive function and the maintenance of normal skin.
- Flax Fibre Balancing Greens is a source of Magnesium, which is necessary for normal electrolyte balance, cell division, nerve and muscle function. protein synthesis and necessary for teeth and bone structure. Magnesium also contributes to normal energy metabolism, a reduction of tiredness and fatigue, normal psychological function and in Children, contributes to normal growth and development.
- Flax Fibre Balancing Greens is a source of the Omega-3 Essential Fatty Acid as Alpha Linolenic Acid (ALA) .
- Flax Fibre Balancing Greens is a source of Lignans which acts as an antioxidant and phytoestrogen.