flax fibre fruity boost is a natural blend of fruits and other superfoods, which have been blended specifically with high quality, exceptional tasting organic & natural ingredients to compliment your diet, provide dietary fibre and supply you with beneficial antioxidants.
Features of flax fibre fruity boost
- flax fibre fruity boost is a blend of Cold Pressed Flax Seed Flour, freeze dried Blackcurrants, Blackcurrant skin and seed extract, kelp, freeze dried Camu Camu, Strawberry, Acai, Blueberry and Tamarillo.
- flax fibre fruity boost is an antioxidant powerhouse, possessing both anthocyanin and phenolic antioxidants.
- Gluten free so can be enjoyed by those that suffer from Coeliac Disease
- flax fibre fruity boost is a nutrient-rich superfood that possesses many benefits including Vitamin C, Potassium, Iron and trace minerals.
- flax fibre fruity boost is packaged in recyclable, black LLDPE plastic under an inert gas blanket to further protect it against light and oxygen.
Advantages of choosing flax fibre fruity boost:
- We take our flax fibre and blend it with the best quality ingredients to give you a scrumptious fruity blend that is a tasty and nutritious addition to your diet.
- flax fibre fruity boost is an excellent source of high-quality dietary fibre, which can be used as a more gentle and nutritious alternative to psyllium husks and other Fibre supplements / bowel regulators.
- The authenticity of the batch by batch traceability, each pottle can be traced all the way back to its origin.
- flax fibre fruity boost has been produced in New Zealand and is Certified Organic by AsureQuality - an independent, government-approved certifying agency.
Benefits of having flax fibre fruity boost in your diet:
- flax fibre fruity boost contains a broad spectrum of vitamins and minerals, particularly vitamin C and potassium. It is also a powerful source of antioxidant phytoestrogens, polyphenols, and anti-inflammatory essential amino acids
- Among the most important effects of this beneficial nutrient combination is the ability to inhibit free radicals (a biological component attributed to disease and ageing).
- flax fibre fruity boost is a taste hit, with the intense and zingy flavour of blackcurrants and other delicious berry fruits providing you with a boost to your daily smoothie.
- Both constipation and diarrhoea respond well to this blend, due to its mix of soluble and insoluble dietary fibre and its Omega-3 Essential Fatty Acid content.
Is a good source of Lignans which may have a powerful immune boosting effect and act as plant oestrogens to balance hormonal fluctuations