Flax Fibre Fruity Boost is a natural blend of fruits and other superfoods, which have been blended specifically with high quality, exceptional tasting organic & natural ingredients to compliment your diet, provide dietary fibre and supply you with beneficial antioxidants. Embrace the healing properties of plants.
Features of Flax Fibre Fruity Boost
- Flax Fibre Fruity Boost is a blend of raw Flaxseed meal, freeze dried Blackcurrants, Blackcurrant skin and seed extract, kelp, freeze dried Camu Camu, Strawberry, Acai, Blueberry and Tamarillo.
- Flax Fibre Fruity Boost is an antioxidant powerhouse, containing both anthocyanin and phenolic antioxidants.
- Gluten free so can be enjoyed by those that suffer from Coeliac Disease
- Flax Fibre Fruity Boost is a nutrient-rich superfood that is a source of Vitamin C, Potassium, Iodine and Magnesium.
- Flax Fibre Fruity Boost is packaged in a black LLDPE plastic sachet under an inert gas blanket to further protect it against light and oxygen.
Advantages of choosing Flax Fibre Fruity Boost:
- We take our Flax Fibre and blend it with the best quality ingredients to give you a scrumptious fruity blend that is a tasty and nutritious addition to your diet.
- Flax Fibre Fruity Boost is a good source of Dietary Fibre, which contribute to regular laxation. It is a well-balanced source of soluble and insoluble dietary fibre,
- The authenticity of the batch by batch traceability, each sachet can be traced all the way back to its origin.
- Flax Fibre Fruity Boost has been produced in New Zealand and is Certified Organic by AsureQuality.
Benefits of having Flax Fibre Fruity Boost in your diet:
- Flax Fibre Fruity Boost is a taste hit, with the intense and zingy flavour of blackcurrants and the other delicious berry fruits which will provide a flavour boost to your daily smoothie. Children love it.
- Flax Fibre Fruity Boost is a source of the Omega-3 Essential Fatty Acid as Alpha Linolenic Acid (ALA) .
- Flax Fibre Fruity Boost contains a broad spectrum of vitamins minerals, antioxidants like polyphenols and lignans (phytoestrogens).
- Flax Fibre Fruity Boost is a good source of Vitamin C, which is necessary for normal neurological function, blood vessel and connective tissue structure and function. Vitamin C also contributes to cell protection from free radical damage, iron absorbtion from food and normal collagen formation for the normal structure of cartilage and bones, collagen formation for the normal function of skin,teeth and gums. Vitamin C also contributes to normal energy metabolism, the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, psycological function and immune system function.
- Flax Fibre Fruity Boost is a source of Potassium, which is necessary for normal water and electrolye balance. Potassium also contributes to normal muscle function, functioning of the nervous system and in Children contributes, to normal growth and development.
- Flax Fibre Fruity Boost is a good source of Iodine, which is necessary for normal production of thyroid hormones, energy metabolism and neurological function. Iodine also contributes to normal cognitive function and the maintenance of normal skin.
- Flax Fibre Fruity Boost is a source of Magnesium, which is necessary for normal electrolyte balance, cell division, nerve and muscle function. protein synthesis and necessary for teeth and bone structure. Magnesium also contributes to normal energy metabolism, a reduction of tiredness and fatigue, normal psychological function and in Children, contributes to normal growth and development. .