Flax Fibre Fruity Boost is a natural blend of fruits and other superfoods, which have been blended specifically with high quality, exceptional tasting organic & natural ingredients to compliment your diet, provide dietary fibre and supply you with beneficial antioxidants. Embrace the healing properties of plants.
Features of Flax Fibre Fruity Boost
- Flax Fibre Fruity Boost is a blend of raw Flaxseed Flour, freeze dried Blackcurrants, Blackcurrant skin and seed extract, kelp, freeze dried Camu Camu, Strawberry, Acai, Blueberry and Tamarillo.
- Flax Fibre Fruity Boost is an antioxidant powerhouse, containing both anthocyanin and phenolic antioxidants.
- Gluten free so can be enjoyed by those that suffer from Coeliac Disease
- Flax Fibre Fruity Boost is a nutrient-rich superfood that is a source of Vitamin C, Potassium and trace minerals.
- Flax Fibre Fruity Boost is packaged in a black LLDPE plastic sachet under an inert gas blanket to further protect it against light and oxygen.
Advantages of choosing Flax Fibre Fruity Boost:
- We take our Flax Fibre and blend it with the best quality ingredients to give you a scrumptious fruity blend that is a tasty and nutritious addition to your diet.
- Flax Fibre Fruity Boost is a balanced source of high-quality dietary fibre, which can be used as a more gentle and nutritious alternative to psyllium husks and other Fibre supplements / bowel regulators.
- The authenticity of the batch by batch traceability, each sachet can be traced all the way back to its origin.
- Flax Fibre Fruity Boost has been produced in New Zealand and is Certified Organic by AsureQuality - an independent, government-approved certifying agency.
Benefits of having Flax Fibre Fruity Boost in your diet:
- Flax Fibre Fruity Boost contains a broad spectrum of vitamins and minerals, particularly vitamin C, Iodine and Potassium and contains antioxidants, phytoestrogens, polyphenols, and amino acids
- Flax Fibre Fruity Boost is a taste hit, with the intense and zingy flavour of blackcurrants and the other delicious berry fruits which will provide a flavour boost to your daily smoothie