Flax Fibre - LSA uses Flaxseed Fibre milled from certified organic de-fatted Flaxseed (Linum usitatissimum - linseed). The fibre is high quality, unrefined, containing no toxic substances or cholesterol.
Almonds are known as the "king of nuts." A slightly sweet, delicious nut that is the most alkalizing nut.
Sunflower Seeds are mild, nutty tasting seeds are a natural source of Vitamin E
This product is packaged in the absence of light, air and reactive metals and packaged in black HDPE plastic under an inert gas to further protest it against light and oxygen.
Flax Fibre - LSA is a combination of Flaxseeds (Linseeds), Sunflower Seeds and Almonds - three amazing superfood ingredients. Combined, they represent a nutrition powerhouse providing invaluable health benefits. A good source of dietary fibre, LSA also provides protein and a balanced combination of Essential Fatty Acids.
Features of Flax Fibre - LSA
- Flax Fibre - LSA is a blend of ground Flaxseed meal, Sunflower Seeds and Almonds, with a delicious chunky texture.
- Flax Fibre - LSA is a well-balanced source of Omega-3 Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs) and Monounsaturated Fatty Acid (Omega-9).
- Gluten free so can be enjoyed by those that suffer from Coeliac Disease
- Flax Fibre - LSA is cold pressed in the absence of light, air and reactive metals and is certified organic.
- Flax Fibre - LSA is packaged in recyclable, BPA free, black HDPE plastic under an inert gas blanket to further protect it against light and oxygen.
Advantages of choosing Flax Fibre - LSA:
- We take our Flax Fibre and blend it with the best quality ingredients to give you a crunchy, nutty blend that is a tasty addition to your diet.
- Flax Fibre - LSA is a good source of high-quality dietary fibre, which can be used as a more gentle and nutritious alternative to psyllium hulls and other Fibre supplements/bowel regulators.
- The authenticity of the batch by batch traceability, each pottle can be traced all the way back to the paddock where the seed was grown.
- Flax Fibre - LSA has been produced in New Zealand and is Certified Organic by AsureQuality - an independent, government-approved certifying agency.
Benefits of having Flax Fibre - LSA in your diet:
- Flax Fibre - LSA is a good source of high-quality dietary fibre, Omega-3 Essential Fatty Acids and protein.
- Flax Fibre - LSA is an organic Flaxseed meal blend that is known for being a great nutritional food for your whole family and is low in carbohydrates.
- Suitable for vegan and vegetarians wanting to add an extra nutritional boost to their daily diet.
- Flax Fibre - LSA is recommended for use on a daily basis as an important component of the Liver Cleansing Diet – a bestselling book by Dr Sandra Cabot.
- Flax Fibre - LSA is a well-balanced source of soluble and insoluble dietary fibre.
Flax Fibre - LSA is a source of well balanced vegetable protein.