Flax Fibre - Original is milled from the certified organic defatted Flaxseed (Linum usitatissimum - Linseed). The fibre is high quality, unrefined, containing no toxic substances or cholesterol. It is packaged in the absence of light, air and reactive metals and packaged in black HDPE plastic under an inert gas blanket to further protect it against light and oxygen.
Flax Fibre - Original is a good source of well balanced, high-quality dietary fibre and source of Omega-3 Essential Fatty Acids and protein.
Features of Flax Fibre - Original
- Flax Fibre - Original is 100% partially defatted Flaxseed meal which has been milled into a flour for your use.
- Flax Fibre - Original contains 45% dietary fibre, 10% Omega-3 and 32% high-quality protein.
- Gluten free so can be enjoyed by those that suffer from Coeliac Disease.
- Flax Fibre - Original is cold pressed in the absence of light, air and reactive metals and is certified organic.
- Flax Fibre - Original is packaged in recyclable, BPA free, black HDPE plastic under an inert gas blanket to further protect it against light and oxygen.
Advantages of choosing Flax Fibre – Original:
- We take the pure Flaxseed meal and mill it with the utmost care so that you get 100% pure goodness in every pottle.
- Flax Fibre - Original is a good source of high-quality dietary fibre, which can be used as a gentle and nutritious alternative to other Fibre supplements/bowel regulators.
- The authenticity of the batch by batch traceability, each pottle can be traced all the way back to the paddock where the seed was grown.
- Flax Fibre - Original has been produced in New Zealand and is Certified Organic by AsureQuality
Benefits of having Flax Fibre - Original in your diet:
- Flax Fibre - Original is a good source of high-quality dietary fibre and provides a well-balanced source of soluble and insoluble dietary fibre, which contribute to regular laxation.
- Flax Fibre - Original is a finely milled organic Flaxseed meal that is a nutritional food for your whole family, with a low sugar level.
- Suitable for vegan and vegetarians wanting to add an extra nutritional boost to their daily diet.
- Flax Fibre - Original is a source of Vitamin B1, which contributes to normal energy production and psycological function.
- Flax Fibre - Original is a source of Magnesium which is necessary for normal carbohydrate metabolism, neurological and cardiac function.
- Flax Fibre - Original is a source of Lignans which act as antioxidants and plant oestrogens.