How is Golden Flax Flour made?
The golden flax seed is nutrient dense and packs a punch of energy boosting Omega 3. Waihi bush organic farm source quality organic certified golden flax seed from New Zealand and then use our own unique process to produce superior fresh cold-pressed flax seed oil and what is left of the seed is then milled to make a fine golden flour.
About Golden Flax Seed Flour:
- It is a rich dietary source of Magnesium; one of the most overlooked minerals to increase energy levels, help us relax, alleviate constipation and maintain good heart and blood vessel health.
- It offers a healthy and simple substitute for eggs in baking and cooking.
- It is not only gluten free but grain, dairy, nut and soy free and is a great substitute for wheat based flour whilst adding nutritional advantages.
- It is a great way to incorporate antioxidants in your diet. Getting antioxidants from your food is far more effective and safer than from supplements. Antioxidants are essential to our existence; they fight damage caused by free radicals that can harm your cellular structure.
- It is a rich source of omega-3 which is one of the most important essential nutrients. Your body cannot make it so you must consume it. It is crucial for your physical and mental health.
- It contains high quality protein which is essential for growth and maintenance of muscle and tissue. It is also important to help your body repair cells and grow new one especially in children, teens and pregnant women.
- It is suitable for paleo based diets and for those looking for a ketogenic or low carb alternative.
- It will help you incorporate the necessary dietary fibre required to maintain good gut health and support your liver. Fibre is only found in plants and not only helps keep you regular but plays in protecting against bowel disorder and other health issues.
Why do you need Omega-3?
- The body cannot make omega-3, you must get it from your food to function well.
- Beauty from within - naturally good for your skin, hair and nails.
- Omega-3 is required for normal cell, tissue, gland & organ function, for a well-balanced body.
- Supports brain development & function
Pregnant women should seek advice from a health care professional before taking this product due to the hormone regulating effects of the lignans found in flax fibre.
Ingredients: 100% cold-pressed organically certified golden flax seed flour