How is Golden Flaxseed Flour made?
Our Golden Flax Seed is nutrient dense and packs a punch of energy-boosting Omega-3. Waihi Bush Organic Farm source quality Certified Organic Golden Flax Seed from New Zealand and we then use our own unique process to produce superior fresh cold-pressed Flax Seed oil and the press cake is then milled to make a fine golden flour.
About Golden Flaxseed Flour:
- It offers a healthy and simple substitute for eggs in baking and cooking.
- It is not only gluten free but grain, dairy, nut and soy free and is a great substitute for wheat-based flour, whilst adding nutritional advantages.
- It is a great way to incorporate antioxidants into your diet. Getting antioxidants from your food is far more effective and safer than from supplements.
- It is a source of Omega-3 which is one of the most important essential nutrients. Your body cannot make it so you must consume it to support your physical and mental health.
- It contains high-quality vegetarian protein, which is essential for growth and maintenance of muscle and tissue.
- It is suitable for Paleo based diets and for those looking for a ketogenic or low-carb alternative.
- It is an excellent source of well balanced dietary fibre whihc support good gut and liver health.
Why do you need Omega-3?
- The body cannot make Omega-3, you must get it from your food to support a healthy body and mind.
- Beauty from within - naturally good for your skin, hair and nails.
- Omega-3 supports healthy cell, tissue, gland & organ function, for a well-balanced body.
Pregnant women should seek advice from a health care professional before taking this product due to the potential hormone regulating effects of the lignans, which act a weak phyto-oestrogen..
Ingredients: 100% cold-pressed Certified Organic Golden Flaxseed Flour