Pumpkin Seed Oil
Pumpkins are thought to have originated in the ancient America's. It was one of the first wild plants cultivated for human consumption in the area, which combined with its nutritional properties and easy storage, made it an important part of their culinary history.
Thanks to its healthy contents, Pumpkin Seed Oil has long been considered an ideal oil to maintain good health.
Waihi Bush Organic Farm source quality organic Pumpkin Seed from its native America and then use our own unique process to produce superior fresh cold pressed Pumpkin Seed Oil.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil is a source of Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs) 55% Omega-6 EFA - Linoleic Acid (LA) and 11% Omega-9 (known also as good fats or Omega's) that are essential for healthy body function.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil has a rich deliciously nutty flavour making it a culinary speciality
- Pumpkin Seed Oil is a source of Vitamin A which is necessary for normal vision and cell differentiation and for skin and mucous membrane structure and function. Vitamin A contributes to normal immune system function and iron metabolism; and normal growth and development in children.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil is a good source of Vitamin E which contributes to cell protection from free radical damage and normal growth and development in children.
Why do you need EFAs ?
- The body cannot make Omega-6, you must get it from your food to function well.
- Suitable for vegan and vegetarians wanting to add a nutritional boost to their daily diet.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil is the perfect way to top up your Omega-6 levels.
Ingredients:Cold Pressed, Unrefined, Extra Virgin, Certified Organic Pumpkin Seed Oil (100%)