How is Chia Seed Oil Made?
Chia Seed is nutrient dense and packs a punch of energy boosting power. Aztec warriors ate Chia Seeds to give them high energy and endurance. They said just one spoonful of Chia could sustain them for 24 hours. Chia means “strength” in the Mayan language, and the seed were known as “runners food” because runners and warriors would use them as fuel while running long distances or during battle.
Waihi Bush Organic Farm source quality organic Chia Seed from it’s native South America and then use our own unique process to produce superior fresh cold-pressed Chia Seed Oil.
About Chia Seed Oil:
- Chia Seed Oil is our pure, cold pressed, unrefined, extra virgin, organic chia seed oil of the highest quality
- Chia Seed Oil contains 61% Omega 3
- Chia Seed Oil supports healthy levels of energy and inflammation
- The great flavour makes Chia Seed Oil a great addition to your favourite recipes and for salad dressings
- Chia Seed Oil added to a vitamin-packed smoothie will help make those fat-soluble vitamins more available to your body
Why do you need Omega-3? FACTS
- The body cannot make Omega-3, you must get it from your food to function well.
- Is naturally good for your skin, hair and nails.
- Omega-3 is required for healthy cell and tissue function.
Ingredients: Cold Pressed, Unrefined, Extra Virgin, Certified Organic Chia Seed Oil (100%)