Flax Original Capsules are a convenient way of consuming our organic Flaxseed Oil (Linum usitatissimum - Linseed). The oil content is exactly as you would find in our bottled product - high quality, extra virgin, unrefined and contains no toxic substances or cholesterol. It is cold pressed in the absence of light, air and reactive metals.
The capsule has been designed especially for flaxseed oil and provides a light protected, soft gel casing for the oil ensuring the same integrity as we offer for all of our products.
Flax Original Capsules are available in 150 and 300 pots, each capsule contains 1ml of oil. They are easy to use, easy to swallow and portable, great when travelling or unable to refrigerate opened oil. For those who find consuming oil difficult, they create a more pleasant experience.
The Essential Fatty Acid found in flaxseed oil is called Alpha Linolenic Acid, and is a natural plant source of Omega 3; it is essential for our wellbeing. Our bodies cannot make Essential Fatty Acids, we need to get them from our food. We need these "good fats" as they play a vital role in all aspects of a well balanced and healthy body.
Features of Flax Original Capsules
- Flax Original Capsules contain 100% pure, cold pressed, unrefined, extra virgin organic flax seed oil of the highest quality.
- Flax Original Capsules contain 61% Omega 3 EFA - Alpha Linoleic Acid (ALA) and 14% Omega-9.
- Gluten free so can be enjoyed by those that suffer from Coeliac Disease.
- Flax Original Capsules have been especially designed to protect the oil from light. The soft gel capsules are ideal for liquid, making them highly suitable for the delivery of our oil-based products, protecting the precious actives inside the capsule against oxygen, light, moisture and dust. Many consumers prefer soft gel capsules as they are easy to use and swallow .
- Flax Original Capsules are packaged in recyclable, BPA-free, black HDPE plastic under an inert gas blanket to further protect it against light and oxygen.
Please note the capsules contain Gelatin and are not suitable for vegetarians.
What does the Kiwi seal of approval mean?
Every single seed used has been grown organically in New Zealand by New Zealand farmers. It is then cold-pressed in Geraldine, South Canterbury and encapsulated in Christchurch. It is bottled using curbside recyclable bottles produced in Christchurch. It is labelled using recycling compatible labels printed in Christchurch. Put all this together with the fact that Waihi Bush Organic Farm is NZ owned and operated by the same owner for over 25 years, we think it deserves the trademark signifying that the product is New Zealand Made according to the rules of the Fair Trading Act.