The history of Golden Flaxseed Oil
Flaxseed or (linseed, as it is also known) is one of the oldest crops and was thought to be cultivated as early as 3000 BC. One 8th century King was known to make his subjects take it for their health.
Golden Flax is a relatively NEW cultivar which has a golden seed. Waihi Bush Organic Farm source quality organic Golden Flaxseed and then use our own unique process to cold press the seed into quality tasty oil.
About Golden Flaxseed Oil:
- Golden Flaxseed Oil is our pure, cold pressed, unrefined, extra virgin, organic Golden Flaxseed Oil of the highest quality
- Golden Flaxseed Oil contains 61% Omega 3
- Golden Flaxseed Oil helps support healthy levels of energy and inflammation
- The superior flavour makes Golden Flaxseed Oil a delicious addition to your favourite recipes and for salad dressings
- Golden Flaxseed Oil added to a vitamin-packed smoothie will help make those fat-soluble vitamins more available to your body
Why do you need Omega-3? FACTS
- The body cannot make Omega-3, you must get it from your food to function well.
- Omega-3 imbalance is commonly highlighted by some form of skin problem, such as dry skin, hair conditions and/or soft or brittle nails. May be good for your skin, hair and nails.
- Omega-3 is required for normal cell, tissue, gland & organ function.
- Omega-3 may support brain development & function as your brain is 60% fat.
- Suitable for vegan and vegetarians wanting to add a nutritional boost to their daily diet.
- Golden Flaxseed Oil is the perfect way to top up your Omega-3 levels.
Ingredients: Cold Pressed, Unrefined, Extra Virgin, Certified Organic Golden Flaxseed Oil (100%)