Hemp Seed Oil
Humans and Hemp Seed have a long-standing relationship spanning thousands of years; it was one of the first cultivated crops known for its healing powers. Waihi Bush Organic Farm’s partner, Hemp Oil Canada, sources seed from only the best world-class, certified organic, Canadian prairie growers who grow the best cultivar to produce a superior and consistent oil.
After harvest the Hemp Seed Oilis extracted without the use of chemicals, preservatives or additives and cold pressed. Once pressed it is clarified using cold filtering technology to remove any natural suspended solids. It is then supplied in an oxygen-free environment before being bottled using Waihi Bush Organic Farm’s own process to ensure a superior fresh product reaches you in perfect condition.
AboutHemp Seed Oil:
- Hemp Seed Oil is a source of 17% of the Omega-3 Essential Fatty Acid (EFA) - Alpha Linoleic Acid (ALA), 55% Omega-6 EFA - Linoleic Acid (LA) and 11% Omega-9.
- Hemp Seed Oil has an ALA to LA ratio of 0.3:1
- Hemp Seed Oil is one of the few oils which also contains Gamma-Linolenic and Stearidonic Acids (GLA & SDA).
Why do you need EFAs ?
- The body cannot make Omega-3 or Omega-6, you must get it from your food to function well.
- Omega-3: Omega-6 imbalance is commonly highlighted by some form of skin problem.
- Suitable for vegan and vegetarians wanting to add a nutritional boost to their daily diet.
- Hemp Seed Oil is the perfect way to top up your Omega-3 and Omega-6 levels.
Ingredients:Cold-Processed, Unrefined, Certified Organic Hemp Seed Oil (100%)
Read our blog