Flax Power is a unique blend of cold pressed, unrefined, extra virgin, organic seed oils from Flaxseed, Hemp, Pumpkin, Evening Primrose, uncertified Blackcurrant with added Flaxseed and Pumpkin Fibre. The oil is high quality, extra virgin, unrefined, containing no toxic substances or cholesterol. The oils are cold pressed in the absence of light, air and reactive metals and packaged in black HDPE plastic under an inert gas blanket to further protect it against light and oxygen.
Flax Power uses secondary Omega-3 and Omega-6s, together with Flaxseed Oil and added Flaxseed and Pumpkin Fibre to create a great everyday oil for the well-being of all men.
Features of Flax Power
- Flax Power is a unique blend of cold pressed, unrefined, extra virgin, organic seed oils from Flaxseed, Hemp, Pumpkin, Evening Primrose, uncertified Blackcurrant with added Flaxseed and Pumpkin Fibre.
- Flax Power contains 44% Omega-3 as Alpha Linolenic Acid (ALA) and 12% Omega-9.
- Gluten free so can be enjoyed by those that suffer from Coeliac Disease.
- Flax Power is cold pressed in the absence of light, air and reactive metals and is Certified Organic.
- Flax Power is packaged in recyclable, BPA free, black HDPE plastic under an inert gas blanket to further protect it against light and oxygen.
- Flax Power has an ALA to Linolenic acid Ratio of 2:1
Advantages of choosing Flax Power :
- We take the purest, high-quality ingredients and combine them with our own Flaxseed Oil to give you the best goodness in every bottle.
- Flax Power is unique because it has been designed specifically to support male health.
- The authenticity of the batch by batch traceability, each bottle can be traced all the way back to the paddock where the seed was grown.
- Our oils are sustainably farmed, preserving our natural resources and are Certified Organic.
Benefits of having Flax Power in your diet:
- Flax Power is a great nutritional oil for men
- Suitable for vegan and vegetarians wanting to add an extra nutritional boost to their daily diet.
- The Pumpkin Seed Oil and the added Pumpkin Fibre make this a good source of the Vitamins A which is necessary for normal cell differentiation.
- Flax Power is also a good source of Vitamin E, which contributes to cell protection from free radical damage
- The added Flax Fibre contains naturally occurring lignans, which can act as an antioxidant and phytoestrogen.