Hemp Seed Oil
Humans and Hemp Seed have a long-standing relationship spanning thousands of years; it was one of the first cultivated crops known for its healing powers. Waihi Bush Organic Farm’s partner, Hemp Oil Canada, sources seed from only the best world-class, certified organic, Canadian prairie growers who grow the best cultivar to produce a superior and consistent oil. After harvest the oil is extracted without the use of chemicals, preservatives or additives and cold pressed. Once pressed it is clarified using cold filtering technology to remove any natural suspended solids. It is then supplied in an oxygen-free environment before being bottled using Waihi Bush Organic Farm’s own process to ensure a superior fresh product reaches you in perfect condition.
About Hemp Seed Oil :
- Hemp Seed Oil is a source of 17% of the Omega-3 Essential Fatty Acid (EFA) - Alpha Linoleic Acid (ALA), 55% Omega-6 EFA - Linoleic Acid (LA) and 11% Omega-9.
- Hemp Seed Oil has an ALA to LA ratio of 0.3:1
- Hemp Seed Oil is one of the few oils which also contains Gamma-Linolenic and Stearidonic Acids (GLA & SDA) which support healthy, balanced hormones.
Why do you need EFAs ?
- The body cannot make Omega-3 or Omega-6, you must get it from your food to function well.
- Omega-3: Omega-6 imbalance is commonly highlighted by some form of skin problem.
- Suitable for vegan and vegetarians wanting to add a nutritional boost to their daily diet.
- Hemp Seed Oil is the perfect way to top up your Omega-3 and Omega-6 levels.
Ingredients: Cold-Processed, Unrefined, Certified Organic Hemp Seed Oil (100%)
Read our blog
Chia Seed Oil
The Chia Seed is nutrient dense and packs a punch of energy boosting power. Aztec warriors ate chia seeds to give them high energy and endurance. They said just 1 spoonful of chia could sustain them for 24 hours. Chia means “strength” in the Mayan language, and they were known as “runners food” because runners and warriors would use them as fuel while running long distances or during battle.
Not only that, but recent research has found that the chia seed benefits are even greater than we realised. Chia seed benefits include promoting healthy skin, reducing signs of ageing, supporting the heart and digestive system, building stronger bones and muscles and more.
Waihi Bush Organic Farm source quality organic chia seed from its native South America and then use our own unique process to produce superior fresh cold-pressed Chia Seed Oil.
About Chia Seed Oil:
- Chia Seed Oil is our pure, cold pressed, unrefined, extra virgin, organic Chia Seed Oil of the highest quality
- Chia Seed Oil contains 61% Omega 3
- Chia Seed Oil helps generate more energy and reduce inflammation
- The great flavour makes Chia Seed Oil a great addition to your favourite recipes and for salad dressings
- Chia Seed Oil added to a vitamin-packed smoothie will help make those fat-soluble vitamins more available to your body
Why do you need Omega-3?
- The body cannot make omega-3, you must get it from your food to function well.
- Beauty from within - naturally good for your skin, hair and nails.
- Omega-3 is required for normal cell, tissue, gland & organ function, for a well-balanced body.
- Supports brain development & function
Ingredients: Cold Pressed, Unrefined, Extra Virgin, Certified Organic Chia Seed Oil (100%)
Pumpkin Seed Oil
Pumpkins are thought to have originated in the ancient Americas. It was one of the first wild plants cultivated for human consumption in the area, which combined with its nutritional properties and easy storage, made it an important part of its culinary history.
Thanks to its content of fat soluble vitamins, pumpkin seed oil has long been considered an ingredient appropriate for illness prevention.
Waihi Bush Organic Farm source quality organic Pumpkin Seed from its native America and then use our own unique process to produce superior fresh cold pressed Pumpkin Seed Oil.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil is a source of Omega-6 Essential Fatty Acids and Omega-9 (also known as good fats or omegas) that are important for optimum function.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil has a rich, deliciously nutty flavour, that will add a new taste to your dishes, making it a culinary speciality
About Pumpkin Seed Oil
- The nutrients it contains help to create beauty from within – naturally good for your skin, hair and nails.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil is a source of Vitamin E, which contributes to cell protection from free radical damage and normal growth and development in children.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil is a source of Vitamin A which is necessary for normal vision, cell differentiation and skin and mucous membrane structure and function. Vitamin A also contributes to normal immune system function and iron metabolism and normal growth and development in children.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil phytosterols?
Ingredients: Cold Pressed, Unrefined, Extra Virgin, Certified Organic Pumpkin Seed Oil (100%)